Thursday 25 April 2013

ILLAMASQUA Eye Shadows'

One thing I absolutely love more than life it's self is how you can make a statement to the rest of the world through how you wear your make-up! 

Making this the reason why you will always find my make-up box full of ILLAMASQUA eye shadows as they are my number one beauty must have!  




With over 48 colours to chose from you will never be stuck for choice when creating a make-up look which is as individual as you !


I have found each of these eye shadows to be long lasting and highly pigmented as you can see from the image above which I have created using ILLAMASQUA eye shadow's






3 comments:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for the comments girls' means a lot. Glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete