Thursday 25 April 2013

The Body Shop Make-Up Brushes

The first thing I look for when buying make-up brushes is how soft they are. Once I heard The Body Shop make-up  brushes were synthetic I just had to try them!  

One of the first thing I noticed when using these brushes  was how extremely soft on my skin they were, not to mention are the only make-up brushes I have ever used which have not shed when washing. which I can not say for a lot of high branded make-up brushes I have used in the past! 

Each of The Body Shop Make-up brushes are purse friendly and do not lack in quality which can not be said for the majority of low ended make-up brands. 


Brush Prices 
Face and Body brush £16.00
Blusher Brush £16.00
Foundation Brush £12.00
Eye-shadow Brush £9.00
Line softener Brush £8.00
Angled Brush £9.00
Brow and Lash Comb £9.00
Smudger Brush £9.00
Lipstick/ Concealer Brush £9.00 















No comments:

Post a Comment