Monday 1 July 2013

Hiya guys & dolls, a slight introduction to it’s a girls’ thing …

After a hectic year of studying has come to an end for summer (yay!), I can finally pay my blog some much needed TLC!

I decided to set up and start my blog after a number of friends, family and regular customers within my work place approached me with the idea to start one up, so that they can keep up to date with the hottest products available on the beauty market.

Make-up has played a big part in my life ever since I was a little girl sitting and watching my mum apply her make-up of a morning before she set of to work. Right the way through to my early adult years (now 20 years old), where I am glued to YouTube channels, beauty journals, blogs and so forth. Therefore I decided to set up “It’s a girls’ thing” to share useful tips and tricks I have picked up and learnt over the years I have practiced make-up.

I am blessed to be working in the beauty industry which I absolutely adore since I have a huge passion for both make-up and skin care products. As I am a huge believer in self-expression (let your inner ego out) and individuals feeling confident with in their own skin.
This brings me to the name of my blog ‘Beauty embracer’. I feel every guy and doll should embrace both their inner and outer beauty as it comes in all shapes, sizes, and colours. In order to feel beautiful you must love yourself. I know this sounds cheesy right? But it’s true all beautiful people embrace their inner beauty and let it glow by loving who they are from within resulting in them looking youthful and glowing no matter what their age may be.  

Anais Nin once said “what I cannot love, I ignore” which is a quote I live by as I only focus on the positives. For example I always emphasize my eyes by paying a lot of attention to them when applying make-up, as a lot of people always comment on them. I can promise you there is something which is stunning and beautiful about you too.

Another things every guy and doll also needs to remember is that nobody looks like a supermodel or celebrities in magazines it’s all make-up and Photoshop so it’s time we all embrace our beauty and stop comparing ourselves in the end we are all unique and different in our own beautiful way, after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I hope use enjoy my blog! Please feel free to leave comments and remember to leave your URL as I will be delighted to visits and follow your blog on Bloglovin.
Remember to shine bright like a diamond! Much love, Sophie x




No comments:

Post a Comment